Rental Prices / Daily Rate
$350.00 PER DAY
including: set up and interior walls
$425.00 PER DAY
including: set up and interior walls, sound, lighting and fog machine
10% off additional units and additional consecutive rentals days.
Some delivery areas require additional fees.
Rates may also increase for the ten days prior to Halloween and for Halloween night.
ScAir Structures provides a very unique Haunted House Rental service. Our customers include "A list" celebrities, country clubs, private parties, youth and service organizations, school and park districts, colleges, fairs and festivals.
Our Haunted Houses will fit most yards and our BOO CREW will have them set up with sound, lighting and fog machines in a very short time. These Haunted Houses are very effective without any decorations but please feel free to decorate them to fit any theme you'd like then fill them up with your own zombies!
We can also provide our staff to monitor and operate your attraction at an additional fee.
For the past 4 years ScAir Structures has been Haunting the home of Hollywood Director Peter Berg of "Battleship" fame. Here he is with our Boo Crew last Halloween!
ScAir Structures was one of the chief sponsors along with Hooters and others for last Octobers UFC fight at the Marriott Convention Center in Los Angeles
Our crew also got a chance to roam the halls of the University of Southern California (U.S.C.) this past October. Here is part of our crew with the U.S.C. staff
And these are pictures of our ScAir Structures at some of the private party events from last Halloween season
Terms and Conditions
- Customer is required to provide electrical supply for the attraction. If power supply is not available or insufficient ScAir Structures can supply portable power at an additional charge
- The ScAir Structures staff is responsible for operating the attraction and providing “scares”. Ticketing, security, line control and other duties are to be provided by the client. These services can be provided by ScAir Structures at an additional cost.
- Customer is responsible for all marketing, advertising and ticketing
- The ScAir Structures crew will be solely responsible for setting up the attraction. We will need access to the event site with a large truck and cargo trailer. Locations with difficult access will require additional charges. Our staff can do a site check at your convenience to make that determination.
- Set up and break down times and requirements will be determined after a site check has been performed and the event details have been discussed with the customer.
- The number of staff members’ changes based on the intensity level and the events specific needs.
- ScAir Structures does not typically use “gore” or graphic props that are inappropriate for a general audience, however, at times some of the scenes created inside the attraction may be deemed too severe for some people.
- A 20% deposit is required to reserve an attraction for your event. The balance is due once the attraction is set up and ready to operate.
- Payment in full is required regardless of attendance, weather or other circumstances not under the control of ScAir Structures.